Friday, May 14, 2010

Very First Post

As some of you may know... I recently decided to stop blogging on www.525600minuets.blogspot.com. Yupp, this is me. Tia. I think I'm going to stand by my decision to stop posting on that blog, however it doesn't mean I can't create a new blog. A fresh start, if you will. As you may have seen in the header or when you typed in the URL, this blog is named "The Arts Alive"
Weird name.
It was going to be "The Face of Music" but then my mom said that it might not be a broad enough topic. So I changed it. I think this'll be fun :) I can write about pretty much anything that has to do with the arts!! Although... occasionally I'll probably write something completely un-art related. But oh well. It won't kill you... I swear... promise... hope.
Well anyway, hope you enjoy it :) I think I will haha

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tia!
    I think it's awesome that you're blogging again. :) A fresh start (or in my last case last month, four weeks free of blogging) can inspire new posts, etc.

    I can't wait to see what you will post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it. AND you can write about the "art" of swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah- Thanks :)
    Anut Lala- Haha thank you
    Uncle Matt- Ohhh of course. Hey I never did get to tell you how states went did I? I'll need to do that...

    ReplyDelete