Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Greyson Chance... O_o

(You'll need to click on the picture to view the whole thing) 
...
...
...
So... what's this??
Well, this is this hottest new video on YouTube right now that's what it is. How hot? In 1 month it's risen it's status to grab 8 YouTube Awards. Including #1 Viewed this month. In all of YouTube. As you can see, there were very few views up until very, very recently. Right about where D starts on that chart would probably be somewhere around the 11th or 12th of this month. Guess how many views it has now?
17,209,861.
And that number is growing by the second. Talk about getting famous fast! This video was shown at a church Youth Group I went to last night. Here is the link to the video. It really is pretty amazing what this kid can do. However, I must warn you. He is singing Lady Gaga's Paparazzi in this video (I put that in bold so people could see it better). I don't think that song has anything offensive in it... but hey, I'm not you so I don't know what offends you and what doesn't.
There is one thing that sort of makes this video lose magic for me though... I have a cousin(s) that could most likely do that same thing. If not better...

That's what I get, coming from a theatrical family.
Talented people.
Oh the talent.





... oh and by the way, if you didn't see the post title, this kid's name is Greyson Chance. If you wanted to see more from him just look on his YouTube page. He has 2 original songs there that, if I'm being honest, make him sound like a girl. But hey, everyone is calling him a mini-Justin Bieber so maybe that'll work for him.

3 comments:

  1. Here's what Quin said when I played the video, "this is taking forever." "Sounds like Charlie Brown." There you have one opinion from a 3-yr old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... oooohhh Quin... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know that you're still blogging. Totally missed you~~!!

    ReplyDelete