Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pirates of the Caribbean

A few quotes from some very, very well done movies...

You can fight and all of you will die, or you can surrender in which case only most of you will die.
Lord Cutler Beckett

Elizabeth Swann: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.
Jack Sparrow: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.  

I'm not entirely sure that I've had enough rum to allow that kind of talk. 
Elizabeth

 These movies never fail to bring amusement into my life. Any time I watch them, I laugh. Jack Sparrow's never-ending quest to be the most feared pirate in all the ocean, Will Turners never ending love for Elizabeth, and we can't forget Miss. Swann herself. Jonny Depp does an incredible job of acting out the crazy Jack Sparrow and Orlando Bloom for Will. I like Keira in the role of Elizabeth, but I don't like her real-life personality. Plus, she spells her name weird.

Anyway, they are making a 4th movie, if you didn't already know. It will be called Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides. Jack and Barbossa sail together after meeting in the newly discovered New Orleans. They are sailing to find the fountain of youth. Everything is fine and dandy until they realize Blackbeard is after it as well.


That's all I know so far, because the movie isn't actually coming out for another year. But I think this movie will be no exception on the funniness scale.
Yes, I said funniness.

Get over it.

1 comment: