Thursday, June 3, 2010

Taylor Swift

The boys love her, the girls love her songs, and pretty much everyone loves her "You Belong With Me" music video.
You all know who she is, yes I'm talking about Taylor Swift.
This singing sensation is hugely popular in our world today. Her album Fearless ranked #1 in 2009. She isn't even 21 yet. That's a serious success story right there. Why is she so insanely popular? She writes good songs. She's pretty. And she has a decent voice.
Admittedly, she doesn't have a very strong voice, but it's pleasant to listen to and her songs are very easy to relate to. Plus... that music video is just so darn cute.

So why do I bring her up? Good question. Well, my friends did a lip sync to the award winning tune. Yes folks, it's a You Belong With Me Lip Sync. Here it is 
You may not think it's as funny as I think it is because you do not know them, but I think it's hilarious.
Watch it, comment, tell me what you think.


Yes, they are all boys. Yes, they are wearing tennis shoes with a dress. And yes, they are filming this in front of a barn (which I have been in =D ). That's what you get when you live in a rural area.

2 comments:

  1. OUTSTANDING!...at times a little creepy...but overall...OUTSTANDING!

    And now a question about the real Taylor Swift video...I just watched it for the first time...is Taylor playing the dark-haired bad girl too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is also the dark haired girl :)

    ReplyDelete